Summer Lookbook 16'

The idea for this summer lookbook came to me from several lookbooks I had been collecting as inspiration as well as the idea of mixing...

The idea for this summer lookbook came to me from several lookbooks I had been collecting as inspiration as well as the idea of mixing vintage items but have current fashion trends for styling. I had been collecting several different items ready to be styled together, all ranging from colorful patterns to solids that were also colorful. I didnt want it to be so cohesive to the point it looks like the same outfit worn by the same girl, but an eclectic mix of outfits and style choices. Summer is typically my favorite season for styling and lookbooks because theres more room for color and I typically gravitate towards those type of garments either way. So without further ado...











































You Might Also Like

0 comments